Theme workshops on request for privates and corporate
Min. 8 people
Price: CAD 30-40 . Price may vary, depending on the location and number of people
MIND BODY HEALING THE ITALIAN WAY: The rejuvenating power of essential oil therapy
An enchanting and uplifting Italian tour
- Brain longevity and vitality: how essential oils influence the psyche, energize your body and uplift your mood.
- Green liquid gold of Italy : the treasures of Calabria, Sicily, Campania, the Alps and Sardinia island: from traditional use to scientific data.
- The Italian doctor and chemist who changed the world of science with essential oils: the father of Psycho-Aromatherapy and Phytocosmetics .
- Pharmaceutical Drug interactions with essential oils.
- What Ayurveda & Italian Culture have in common: the wisdom of India and Italian traditions.
- Brain and Lymbic system: trauma, memories and emotions.
- Chemistry and vibrational frequency of essential oils. Quantum Aromatherapy.
- Essential oils, synthetic perfumes and toxic ingredients: aging and auric field.
Healing with Essential Oils
Beat the winter blues before the holidays arrive, with Stefania Borrelli!
In many countries of Europe, aromatherapy and the use of essential oil is integrated into the healthcare system. Essential oils are the flower’s oils, extracted from plants at peak potency. Essential oils have a direct and profound effect on the deepest levels of the body, emotions, and psyche.
Through inhalation, they have a strong and immediate influence, in particular on our emotions. Our emotions and our sense of smell have very strong ties – perhaps more than with any of the other four senses. Synthetic fragrance mimics the scent of a pure essential oil but they are NOT therapeutic and often contribute to the presence of allergies.
In this workshop:
* learn how to build a strong immunity for the whole winter season with essential oils
* fight fatigue, winter blue and burnout: which essential oils are best for you and why
* which essential oils to use and how to apply for: stress management, anxiety and depression.
* Scientific evidence and explanation of why people with SAD may be especially responsive to aromatherapy
* Samples essential oils you have never heard about !
Thank you for your passion, knowledge and commitment to helping those who suffer mental illness. Thank you for the amazing workshop. Everyone enjoyed it immensely !
Stefania is my favorite and best aromatherapist.
Nicole Loreto, Vice President, Communications & Partnerships, The Royal Mental Health Center, Ottawa
It was fascinating! On behalf of everyone, thank-you so much Stefania for your presentation with our women’s group in the Schizophrenia program. It was wonderful to enjoy a moment to treat and pamper ourselves with your wonderful products. Thank-you for sharing your time and knowledge with us! I will certainly share what you’ve taught us and invite others to connect with you..
Sandra J. – MSW, RSW – The Royal Mental Health Center, Ottawa
Stefania’s knowledge and beautiful Italian charm make “The Healing Power of Aromatherapy” Workshop a real gem. I recommend her highly to share the wisdom of healing aromas with as many people as possible.
Christine G. – Shunnya Center - Owner – Kundalini Yoga Teacher – , Ottawa
Congratulations ! Excellent, very interesting workshop! ”
(Healing with Essential oils: Anti-bacterial and antiviral essential oils Workshop)
Paul Grof – M.D., PhD, FRCPC – Director of the Mood Disorders Centre of Ottawa
I came to your presentation at the Royal Mental Health Centre. I learned so much and you revived and sparked my interest in helping the body in natural ways. Thank you for that. I just wanted to say one more time, that you gave life to your presentation—I couldn’t get enough of the positive energy that surrounds you because you are doing something that you clearly love. It’s so enlightening and refreshing. Few people have this effect. Anna N. Ottawa
EXPLORING ITALIAN PLANTS AND TRADITION
For more information on the uses of plants in the Amalfi Coast: "Uses of plants in the Amalfi coast" by Professor Valentina Savo