Theme workshops on request for privates and corporate
Min. 8 people
Price: CAD 30-40 . Price may vary, depending on the location and number of people
MIND BODY HEALING THE ITALIAN WAY: The rejuvenating power of essential oil therapy
An enchanting and uplifting Italian tour
- Brain longevity and vitality: how essential oils influence the psyche, energize your body and uplift your mood.
- Green liquid gold of Italy : the treasures ofCalabria, Sicily, the Alps and Sardinia island: from traditional use to scientific data.
- The Italian doctor and chemist who changed the world of science with essential oils: the father of Psycho-Aromatherapy and Phytocosmetics .
- Pharmaceutical Drug interactions with essential oils.
- What Ayurveda & Italian Culture have in common: the wisdom of India and Italian traditions.
- Brain and Lymbic system: trauma, memories and emotions.
- Chemistry and vibrational frequency of essential oils. Quantum Aromatherapy.
- Essential oils, synthetic perfumes and toxic ingredients: aging and auric field.
Healing with Essential Oils
Beat the winter blues before the holidays arrive, with Stefania Borrelli!
In many countries of Europe, aromatherapy and the use of essential oil is integrated into the healthcare system. Essential oils are the flower’s oils, extracted from plants at peak potency. Essential oils have a direct and profound effect on the deepest levels of the body, emotions, and psyche.
Through inhalation, they have a strong and immediate influence, in particular on our emotions. Our emotions and our sense of smell have very strong ties – perhaps more than with any of the other four senses. Synthetic fragrance mimics the scent of a pure essential oil but they are NOT therapeutic and often contribute to the presence of allergies.
In this workshop:
* learn how to build a strong immunity for the whole winter season with essential oils
* fight fatigue, winter blue and burnout: which essential oils are best for you and why
* which essential oils to use and how to apply for: stress management, anxiety and depression.
* Scientific evidence and explanation of why people with SAD may be especially responsive to aromatherapy
* Samples essential oils you have never heard about !